Muthanna Medical Journal (MMJ) is the official journal of Muthanna Medical College, a semiannual peer-reviewed online and print journal. The MMJ allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
The Journal follows the ICMJE's Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
Recent Articles Published
- Metabolic control and serum lipid changes in diabetic Iraqi men November 21, 2017
- Assessment of spirometry in patients with hypothyroidism November 17, 2017
- β-sitosterol protects against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity through amelioration of oxidative stress in rats November 16, 2017
- Antimicrobial study of azo-imidazole (five cycles) compounds November 10, 2017
- Influence of smoking on lipid profile in Iraqi men September 24, 2017
- Improvement of the mechanical properties of pores silicone rubber/chitosan/sodium bicarbonate composites using for burn dressings September 24, 2017