Muthanna Medical Journal (MMJ) is the official journal of Muthanna Medical College, a semiannual peer-reviewed online and print journal. The MMJ allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository.
The Journal follows the ICMJE's Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
Recent Articles Published
- Influence of smoking on lipid profile in Iraqi men September 24, 2017
- Improvement of the mechanical properties of pores silicone rubber/chitosan/sodium bicarbonate composites using for burn dressings September 24, 2017
- Assessment of spirometry in patients with hypothyroidism July 26, 2017
- Evaluation of paraoxonase1 activities and lipid profiles concentration in sera of Β-thalassemia major patients June 30, 2017
- A comparative study of ultrasonography & magnetic resonance imaging with pathological results in diagnosis, localization & measurement of uterine leiomyomas March 5, 2017
- The effect of different types of mouth washes on the modulus elasticity of elastic ligature March 1, 2017